To find out more about the 21 Days 7 Habits program and download your FREE starter kit, go to www.21days7habits.com
Below are the questions I asked the over 50 athletes that I interviewed.
- Home location:
- Profession and educational background:
- Years in sport of any kind:
- Sports participated in:
- Years in current sport:
- What got you started:
- Other personal information you would like to share:
2) What is your biggest accomplishment in your sports?
3) What one or two things do you currently do in your training that are keys to your success?
4) What would be your ultimate achievement?
5) How do you set your goals?
6) What is your biggest challenge, and what do you do to manage this challenge?
7) What is your diet like?
8) What 1-2 things do you believe differentiates you from your contemporaries who have tailed off in their athletic participation and abilities?
9) Do you have any recommended resources to share (books, seminars, websites, coaches)?
10) Have you experienced a breakthrough, and if so, what led to it?
11) What was the best advice you were ever given?
12) Do you have a saying or motto that you live your life by?
13) Where do you draw your inspiration from?
14) How many times in the last year have you been to see a physician, and why (only what you’re comfortable sharing)?
15) Anything else you’d like to share?